Monday, April 6, 2009

To be a Walsh

To be a Walsh..over the years I've thought long and hard about this! I mean it's not like I had any choice in the matter... at round about my mid to late 30's I often wondered what horrible deed I could have possibly committed in a previous life to draw the Walsh card! I came up with nothing but just figured that I was working something out....You see in my last post I stated rather vaguely that I grew up with "conditional" love in that I mean that everything had to be proved to my parents especially to mother.....but I don't want this to be a bashing. She was working with what she had...... And there were good memories all along the way....

Okay here's a "quirk" I picked up from my sister.....the sugar and spoon must be in the cup before the water is poured over the teabag..not a biggie you think...well just wait till it's not done exactly that way.....calls for a new cup of tea made the way I want and don't even try to remove the teabag before I drink it...it stays in the whole time!!! And while I'm divulging the teacup better be huge.......
More later......

2 comments:

Brian said...

great post......and I ain't getting you tea....lol....actually...I hope my daughters don't feel as we did -- even though we overcame -- at neing dealt the "walsh" card....

Brian said...

"being"