Saturday, April 18, 2009

Amazing

I want to flood this page with words and sometimes the right words don't flow.........being a Walsh isn't special or unique or even require talent for that matter (though some may disagree). For me it's more of a state of mind and at times difficult but always challenging! I have said in a previous post that I wondered what I did wrong in a previous life and that's still pretty much true but this week not so much! My brother came for a visit and then my niece and I surprised him with her visit. I had an amazing week with them! Although my husband might have thought otherwise...... Simply said when you get 2 Walshes in one room we have our own communication and then with 3 it's as if we don't need to speak but watch out when we do.....we tend to feed off of each other and it's a beautiful thing....much like a collective personality that my niece mentioned in an earlier post! It must be the conditioning we all received at a young age or else something completely metaphysical.....

No comments: