Sunday, March 29, 2009

windmills, part deux

I know some of my sister's windmills....and know all too many of my own............although the ones to tilt at are the ones no-one else sees.....just you....and then it becomes a journey.....walsh's don't come with instruction manuals the way some people do...we eschew them....sneer at them.....you need me to give you a manual to understand me??? you gotta want it......prove that.....celebrate that.....and blindly commit......it's an all or nothing gambit....remember Bono's "gimme what I want and nobody gets hurt?"....now you got it......

3 comments:

Juls said...

very true!

Cat said...

Agreed on the instruction manual thing - if you don't get it, I'm not explaining it.

Anonymous said...

Is the whole windmills thing a Don Quixote reference?