Sunday, March 29, 2009

Instruction Manual ??

I have been pondering a post to this blog for a few days now and of course Brian broke the ice with the first one..seems right though! I know of windmills in many varying forms that they take......Let me just say that hubby came up with the idea for this since for as long as I've known him he has been asking for an "instruction manual" for me. I don't think I'm that hard to understand but then again maybe I am.

Caitlin recently visited and it was born then the idea to have us all contribute and it just felt right! A way to keep in touch and figure out just what The Walsh Way actually is..............I see many posts and lots of laughter about it and maybe even a few tears.....after all for as long as I can remember whether we verbalized it or not we all know about The Walsh Way simply because it is what makes us tick so to speak! I think that's enough for now......................

No comments: