Monday, March 30, 2009

another day

I had a good sleep and here I am..... Now in reference to the instruction manual...He Never Got One.....I do make him work for it!!! Simply cause I'm worth it and the notion of an instruction manual is abhorrent to me. I have lots of quirks that I picked up along the way that make me well me! And as Caitlin said it's nice to know that someone else thinks like you...I like the collective personality reference as well. Its somehow comforting.
Now to address the Walsh Way a bit more......after lots of therapy and soul searching I realized years ago that I grew up with "conditional love" from my parents..it's who they were and what they learned from their parents but there it is a biggie for me which only clarified things for me..........and I was able to move on from there quirks and all!

No comments: