Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Insomnia

It seems another Walsh trait is insomnia......or maybe that's just me. I've been thinking a lot lately about being a Walsh . Being a Walsh just that statement alone sounds ominous but it explains and muddles so much. I'm sitting here at 4:51 am staring at a computer screen and trying to type somewhat intelligent sentences and not sure if it even matters. Ah there it is......whatever it is! I had a good childhood I was told I smiled a lot......it was just the code that was instilled in us since birth and I mean that in a good way. I have so many memories running around in my head and just not sure this blog is ready for them. This is not the place to exercise my demons but maybe it is after all Walsh's know about demons real or imagined. I was always trying to please someone and it never felt like I did and now I'm the daughter that dared live. Ha now that needs some explaining but if you've read this blog at all it already has been. My lot in life is being a disappointment to my parents and they informed me of this on several occasions ...I have learned that I am not it was just their perception of me not meeting the Walsh standard......I am my own person and that was a affront to them I mean how dare I be my own person.

No comments: